Special thanks to Shannon from Shanimals Crackers! She's funny, she's witty, she's AWESOME.
Anyhoo, I accept this award, but with acceptance comes some good ol fashioned blogger rules. (Rules? Where we're going, we don't NEED RULES.)
1) Thank with all your heart and link back to the blogger that generously awarded this to you
2) Share with the whole Internet world 7 random facts about yourself
3) Award some great bloggers
Here you go y'all. 7 random facts about random me.
1) The only bugs/creepy crawlies that truly frighten me are bees, scorpions, and centipedes.
2) Snow is my enemy. Even as a kid I refused to play in it.
3) Odd things frighten me. For example, I'm terrified of balloons. The only ones that don't freak me out are mylar ones.
4) I'm obsessed with hats, and try to wear one at least once a day.
5) Needles do NOT scare me. The only rule I need to abide by when I'm getting blood work done is that I must look at the needle as it's going into my vein. I don't like surprises.
6) I love my birthday. Some people dread getting older or something. Me? Whatever. Bring it on. All I ask is that you give me ice cream cake.
7) I'm a picky eater. I still go for the kiddie staples like chicken fingers when I go out to eat. I know. Gross. Did I mention I hate surprises?
Alrighty. I'm done. Back to lurking.